Writing and creating content for your business can be a time-consuming process. Besides running your business, talking to clients and stressing over marketing, finding the time to write can be difficult. If you're not looking to hire a full-time content writer, this may be a great option for you.
Whether its a blog post or content for a core page on your website, allow me to help with the content creation process and produce content which will be a winner.
You will get:
- A blog post of up to 1500 words written with in-depth research on the topic and optimised for SEO. You will also get images needed for the post. OR
- Content for ONE core web page on your website - Homepage, About Me page or Services page.
- Initial email or skype to discuss requirements.
- Project plan sent to you
- Project delivered to you at agreed time.
- You review and send feedback ( you are allowed to edit just this once).
- Final deliverable sent to you at agreed time.
What Client Needs to Share:
- All information regarding you project.
- Any information or links relevant to the blog post or web content. Information will help me understand your topic and write fluently based on information you provide.
- Any photos or images which need to be included in the blog post.
- Blog post topic or I could pick a topic for you (sometimes finding a topic can be time-consuming)?
- Writing style and tone required?
- Word count required?
- When do your need the project by?
- Anything important which needs to be incorporated in the content.